"Sun's approach to teaching you how to prepare traditionally fermented, good-for-your-gut kimchi is refreshing, clear and fun."
Jennifer McGruther - author of The Nourished Kitchen
And the 80% isn't something I made up...neither is the importance of gut friendly microbes for your health... It's straight from scientific research, https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/09/130916122214.htm
Unfortunately, our modern diets don't provide these healthy microbes. The widely utilized sterilization in our modern food system kills them in the production process. The microbes are dead by the time they get to your table. The best and most natural way to to provide these friendly microbes to your body is to eat probiotic foods.
Now, do you see why introducing probiotic foods to your diet is important?
I know you are busy and you live 3 hours away from a Korean grocery. And fermentation is an ancient art which takes time and labor. Plus, where in the world are you going to get napa cabbages and gochugaru? Is there an easy and approachable way to make wonderfully, tangy kimchi that is rich in probiotics? There is, and that is exactly what this page is all about...
I created The Ultimate 3 Kimchi Recipe Book over two years of receiving similar questions and comments about Kimchi making from my popular website and YouTube channel, Hungry Gopher.
I have over 15,000 subscribers on Hungry Gopher and my fans are raving about their kimchi success from following my recipes.
These three recipes are chosen from amongst many of my kimchi recipe videos rooted from my up bringing in Korea. As well as drawing from my experimental kimchi making over a decade in my own California kitchen.
The flavors of my recipes are authentic with a modern approach to suit your needs. No matter where you live in the world or how little time you have on your hands, you can enjoy these recipes. Savor life-enriching probiotic foods, kimchi, in your kitchen with little effort.
Here's what's covered in this book...
- 10 minute classic water kimchi recipe (mul-kimchi)
- This literally takes 10 minutes to make and it will be impossible not to get it right.
- This versatile recipe can be modified with any combination of vegetables you desire to use.
- Green cabbage kimchi (yangbaechu kimchi)
- You do not need napa cabbage, gochugaru, or fish sauce to make this mouth-watering kimchi.
- This recipe also shows how to substitute for both gochugaru and fish sauce.
- White Kimchi (baek kimchi)
- Kimchi doesn't have to be spicy.
- Without gochugaru, you are able to relish some of the usually less dominant flavors in kimchi.
- Garlic and the ginger tend to come forward, and you'll be able to better distinguish some of the cabbage notes and subtle fermentation flavors.
- A visual guide to find an optimal brining level for napa cabbages.
- Each recipe contains fermentation guides in the directions and timeline to enjoy safe & delicious kimchi.
- Plus, two user-proven, authentic kimchi recipes with video instructions - Whole Cabbage Kimchi & Simple Kimchi Recipe
...and more kimchi tips from the Gopher.
Personally, I wish I would have had these simple, step-by-step recipes to follow when I first started making kimchi on my own. This would have saved me a lot of time and pain. To be exact, it would have saved me FIVE years. My first three consecutive fails of kimchi making resulted in me not trying to make kimchi for five years due to my heart breaking experiences.
So, Save Time and Pain by following The Ultimate 3 Kimchi Recipe Book
I've already done the hard work, made all the mistakes, and figured out what works (and what doesn't). And believe me, I made some mistakes quite a few times along the way...
...and I've made kimchi literally since I was little.
That’s why I'm so careful to document WHAT WORKS into simple, easy-to-follow recipes so you can enjoy your probiotic journey without pain.
In the past, these kimchi recipes were mine alone, but now I’m making a select few available to the public. (You’ll see why in just a bit.)
So now you don’t have to go it alone!
Normally these recipes are not for sale as an ebook. I reserve them for The Kimchi Master Course, which sells for $197, but for a very limited time you can purchase this book for just $5.
Literally, you can have a fancy coffee at Starbucks OR you can:
- Nourish your body and mind with probiotic foods to look good and feel great
- Save time (by not having to learn from multiple mistakes)
- Avoid potential kimchi mishaps
- Enjoy probiotic foods on a daily basis without giving your whole wallet to health food stores
- Relish the health benefits of kimchi exactly how you want to by choosing your own ingredients
- Avoid kimchi burn out by trying various recipes with mixed results. These recipes work
The choice is yours…